Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Your my Blue Sky... Your my Sunny Day!

This is so funny...
You can really see those front 2 teethies!My sweet boy! My 2 boys...
Goggie, Caroline, and York
He LOVES outside...
Taking a break from "crawling" to watch TV... like father like son!
He almost has it!
On the road again... he lives in the BOB!
My sweet baby will be 7 months old on Friday... I can't believe it! It seems like yesterday we were nursing a tiny 4 pound miracle. Now he INHALES baby food in record time... as if he will never eat another meal. He is such a happy baby and a joy to be around. I know I have said it a million times but we are so incredibly blessed. I have prayed for this child from the moment I found out we were pregnant. I continue to pray that he will find true happiness in life and he will learn from the bad times and appreciate the good that much more... that he will welcome our Lord into his heart and form the most important relationship and bond he will ever make... that he will love and treat everyone equally... that he will spend time with his family (even when he wants to be elsewhere) because they are his biggest fans... that he will find a soul mate that loves him unconditionally and shares his views and beliefs...and most importantly that he will find his place in this world and use his talents for the glory of our Savior. York has filled our hearts with so much joy and immense love. I completely fall apart when I see my sweet husband hold him so delicately, talk like only a daddy can to him, or pray over his bed as he falls asleep. I fall in love with Wes more and more each day. Wes and York... you are "my blue sky and my sunny day"... I love my boys! (Shug too)

No comments: