Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Baby Bump...

So we are in week 20 and the belly has EXPLODED! I woke up one morning and there it was... Baby H making his debut. It is interesting how others comment and express their ideas on your pregnancy weight..."Congratulations on the baby, I thought you were just getting FAT"..."I knew you were having a boy because your behind has gotten HUGE"..."I was wondering if you were pregnant because you always used to dress so CUTE"..."You have been looking a little GREEN lately, Congratulations!". These are some of my favorites!! People are so SWEET!

This week I have also encountered the occasional tummy rub. Everyone walks up and immediately begins rubbing my belly. It is the WEIRDEST thing! I am getting used to it and enjoy the extra love for Baby H! Wesley is okay with others touching my belly as long as they are not of the male persuasion. This is an amazing time and I am trying to take it all in! I don't want to miss a thing!

No comments: