Thursday, January 20, 2011

P-dog

That is what York is calling Perry right now! The other day Wes say, "It's okay P-dog!"... and York picked it right up. I'm not a huge fan of the nickname it reminds me of Randy Jackson on American Idol! (Which is back on... I swore I wouldn't watch this year but it has sucked me in yet again!) Maybe the nickname will run its course and something new will takes its place... until then I will have to tolerate it. I will have to admit it is pretty funny to hear York say, "Momma, P-dog FUSSY!" or "P-dog, wuv you" or my ALL time favorite "P-dog stinky!!!" (while plugging his nose) Below is a smile caught on film...

I couldn't post without including a pic of Mr. York-man! This was York yesterday standing at the front door watching the "workers". We are finishing out the room above our garage to make a playroom for the boys. So York turned into Bob the Builder and became the "Boss"! He was mesmerized by their tools and watched as they came in and out for hours... unlikely babysitter but I'm not complaining! Other York-news... he has an obsession with "money-sss" as he calls it! So I found an old wallet of Wesley's and gave it to him. Naturally we had to put "money-ss" in it! So I scrounged up 50 cents. ***Hold that thought for a funny story about the same 50 cents... Last week Wes and I put York in our bed to watch cartoons awhile before he went down for the night. He likes to jump on our bed (great parenting..I'm aware!) and build "boats" with pillows! As he did his nightly boat building Wes noticed a jingling noise... I didn't notice and continued to feed Perry. He asked York if he had something in his pants and York began laughing... As Wes took off his diaper he found the infamous 50 cents! I couldn't stop laughing and then proceeded to explain why didn't put anything in our diaper!*** That same 50 cents when into his new wallet. (cleaned of course) Then he proclaimed, "Mommy cards!" Smart Kid! So I decided to make him his own cards. I found a stack of pictures and I found a small pic of his face, cut it out, and pasted it to a piece of card stock and made it into his own AL Drivers Licence. We then found a picture of daddy and momma to put in there as well. He is so proud of that wallet and takes it everywhere! The only problem is that he is trying to "swipe" the driver's licence in between the kitchen cabinets. I realized at that point we go out to eat entirely too much... he knows that they swipe the card! I'm in TROUBLE!
We are headed to Auburn this weekend for the National Championship celebration. We are going down tomorrow afternoon spending the weekend in the loveliest village on the plains! I'm so excited because it is my Birthday on Saturday and I cant think of a better way to spend it than with my boys in Auburn! ((I'm also treating myself to a spa morning with a friend at my cousins beautiful Spa!)) I hope to get some great pictures to share with you all! Enjoy the rest of your week.... Ev, York-man, and P-dog signing off!

No comments: