- Wes was snoring this AM and York (in our bed of course) looked over and said, "Stop dis Daddy, Stop dis Daddy! ahh" as he swatted his face!
- We have been working on manners and we tell York to say Yes or No sir/mam. Well he hasn't grasped the gender part... so his response is always Yes sir or No sir!! Sorry ladies!
- Today he fell going to get the mail and scraped up his little legs and looked up and said, Mommy kiss um, make feel bedda!"
- Every morning when Perry wakes up York will look over and say, "Mornin Brada!"
- "Luv ya P-dawg"
- "Mommy lets go out der" -talking about outside
- "Noooo SHUG Bad.. time out!" OR "Nooo Daddy.. time out!"
- "Shug outside.. Go Go GOOOOO! 'mon Shug!"
- "Mom, I workin" "hang on"
- "My York Haryess"
- When he wants another snack, "mom jus one more" holding 1 finger up! (gets me every time!)
- "Shun-glasses mom... too bright!" as we went out to the swing set! (DIVA)
- saying Prayers last night... "AMING"
These are just a few from this week... he is Mr. Independent and is growing up before our eyes! He is such a joy (even during the terrible 2 moments) As for Sweet P he is fighting a nasty cold that big brother passed down! We are doing breathing treatments every 4 hours, along with infant Tylenol for fever, and feeding a couple of ounces every so often. He has sick eyes and it just breaks my heart! Pray for a quick recovery for little man!
In other news... I accepted a part-time position with Extreme Fit Boot Camps!!! Thanks to my friend Kelly who "hooked" us up! She has been doing these Boot Camps for several months and is loving the results! I expressed some interest in helping if they needed anyone and if you know Kelly (Johnny on the spot!-Crazy networker!) she had me a job within 24 hours of my offer! I am happy to announce that I am Extreme Fits newest personal trainer on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays in Mtn. Brook at 5:30 am!!! Woo HOO! If any of you are wanting a beach bod by spring ... give me call or go to www.extremefit.com and sign up under my class!