- York was supposed to start swim lessons on Monday (Mon & Wed)
- MDO Tuesday and Friday
- Monday meeting with nurse practitioner at Drug Store (for charity)
- Pick up several bags of clothes from 2 locations on Tuesday (for charity)
- Wednesday meeting with Social Worker at UAB (for charity)
- Thursday meeting with Aquatics Director at Y for silent auction benefiting YMCA
- Friday meeting w/ Executive Director at YMCA (assisting them with Strong Kids)
- Friday night dinner at Bottega w/ friends before Brad Paisley concert
- ((not to mention the regular: eating dinner with friends, exercise, grocery shopping, etc))
Since all of that was a wash ... here is how the week has panned out so far:
- Monday -York ran HIGH fever all am (doctor most of the afternoon)
- Monday night up every other hour with boys bc of fever and P-eating
- Tuesday sick boys napping and crying most of the day
- Tuesday night -repeat Monday night
- Wednesday -fever only in am, York had his first bite of food in 3 days (gold fish), York took a 4 hour nap in the afternoon!
- Thursday -so far a much better day, York ate all of his waffle, played in playroom for several hours, is napping right this minute!! YAY!
I can't complain because both boys are still smiling and laughing and making my every minute so much fun (except for that minute this am when I was changing Perry's clothes and York decided to dump all of the water out of the tub into my bathroom floor!) That wasn't such a joyous moment! hehe! Looking back... it really wasn't that big of a deal and I come to the conclusion that boys will be boys!
Other News: We have completed the upstairs playroom and are enjoying it so much! I'm ecstatic that all of their toys are in 1 area and not in my den, kitchen, bedroom, etc!!! Wes did a wonderful job of creating the perfect space -even though he didn't LOVE my wall color choices. ((pictures to come)) Our Charity is taking off nicely! We have joined teams with a social worker at UAB that will be assisting our efforts in finding families with genuine needs to benefit from our goods and services. I've also been asked to speak at a Church event in April to a group of ladies who make donations annually to different charities. I'm so blessed they chose us.. thanks Momma Jo! God is doing BIG things and I am so excited. Picture post coming soon!