Monday, April 18, 2011

April-craziness

Happy Birthday Edie Lane Gustin!... Jame and Ashley welcomed their sweet little one April 7th! Wes and I were able to go visit her last Saturday... she is just SO little! It is hard to believe only 4 months ago my little P was smaller than that! wow! Proud Papa James below... These are some pix of the infant baskets we are doing for the Bernard C. York Foundation!

They are full of formula, wipes, diapers, pacifiers, etc. After mother's pick up their baskets they are able to help themselves to our clothes closets to help dress these precious children. Attempt at family photo! Yes .. that is my ELDEST -AKA Bubba! Mr. Redneck decided he didn't want any clothes on and was in the process of undressing.. right in time for a Kodak moment! And Yes Perry is WAY too small for York's old walker but he LOVES it! I throw a sweatshirt in the front to help hold his tiny self up and he goes to town! ((Would have NEVER done that with York... I guess second children are different!))
My boys... sad Perry was looking down!! I had the honor of speaking to a local church about our Charity. My grandmother (momma jo's) sister does a Ladies Tea Party each year and they get together eat delicious food, enjoy entertainment and each other, and have a keynote speaker. I was blessed to be their 10 annual speaker and all donations benefited Bernard C. York foundation!! Woo hoo! They are a wonderful group of ladies and welcomed York and I with open arms. I was a little nervous about speaking but they made me feel right at home... Thx for all of your donations ladies you are giving innocent children a chance to stay healthy, full, and warm!
These are the ladies that won Hat Prizes!!

(Most creative, Most romantic, Most Beautiful, Most unique, etc)
This is My Momma Jo and Mr. York!
Momma Jo and I before I spoke~
York enjoying the TEA with tractors and trucks!
York and Zoe watching a movie... Good thinking Heather!
So these last 2 weeks have been CRAZY!!! We are always running up and down the road for some reason or another... I wouldn't have it any other way! We are gearing up for Easter and I'm getting the boys pictures done on Friday. Hope we can get some good one... and remember these sweet/hectic times! Enjoy your egg hunts and family time but remember why we are celebrating this Sunday...


1 Peter 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead...

No comments: