Monday, April 11, 2011

My kinda FUN!























Wes and I enjoyed last week in Sunny Florida! We went for business (hehe) to fish!! Wes had been invited to fish a Tournament and decided to take his lovely bride (aka ME) along with him. We had a blast and were able to "unwind" and enjoy being a party of two again! I desperately missed my rug rats and feel that 5 days is about 2 days too long! This momma will only be doing LONG weekends from now on! I missed them so badly and had a hard time enjoying myself the last two days! It was the best feeling pulling up to see York waving ... then running full speed to hug me when we arrived home! W. O. W. my heart was and IS so full! Perry grew 2 teeth while we were gone and York grew another 2 inches it seems. My sweet mother took care of them the entire 5 days.. what a SAINT! Thx momma! We are home and enjoying staying in PJ's and playing ALL day long! Of course Wes is back to work and missing out on all of our fun (ie: Sponge Bob watching, four wheeler riding, dirt digging, teddy graham snacking, baby cooing, slide climbing- my kind of FUN!) Glad to be back to our "world" and soaking up every second!


**Special prayer request for my best friends family as they receive medical news sometime today... this news will determine treatment options/plans. God please lay your healing hands on each of the family members ... especially Mrs. H!

No comments: