Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Many reasons to Celebrate!

This past Sunday, we brought Perry Daniel Harless before God, family, friends, and our church family to ask for their help and partnership in raising him in the truth of our Lord's instruction and discipline, to one day trust Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior, and provide a Christian home with abundant love. 6:4 Listen, Israel: The Lord is our God, the Lord is one! 5 You must love the Lord your God with your whole mind, your whole being, and all your strength. 6 These words I am commanding you today must be kept in mind, 7 and you must teach them to your children and speak of them as you sit in your house, as you walk along the road, as you lie down, and as you get up -Deuteronomy 6 4-7 During the ceremony York decided to "entertain" our congregation!! As our preacher discussed the sinful nature present in our children he glanced at York while he struggled to get away from my 'death grip' while saying/announcing "Mom you hurtin me!! Let GO-W Let GO-W!!" As I whisper into his ear that the 'spanking spoon' is about to make a church debut!!

We will proudly claim MOST DIFFICULT BABY DEDICATION of 2011 -at least we are keeping it REAL!

We also celebrated Father's Day with some deserving gentlemen...
(this is my father and sissy)Wesley and I also celebrated a 5 year anniversary on Friday night 6-17-2011! My sister came to watch the boys as we attended Wedding Festivities for my cousin Danny! She is a lifesaver... Love you sis


Happy Birthday sweet love... York and I made fun-fetti cupcakes!




All of my Boys

That was our crazy weekend... Add a rehearsal dinner, wedding, reception, family karaoke, and lunch after church at our home to the mix not to mention the CLEANING & LAUNDRY... whew... I'm tired! More to come later...

No comments: