Monday, August 20, 2012

Playing Catch up

My sister got married on August 4th! 
The boys were in the wedding and did an excellent job.  York was the ring bearer and Perry carried a flag. ((the flag didn't actually make it down the isle but that's a technicality!))
 I ordered the boys these shirts...
"I'm the Ringman!"

"I'm the ringman's WINGMAN"

My sister, her new step-daughter Hollee, and the boys

The only pic I have of us together before she tied the knot!  Please excuse my 2 week postpartum "glow"... aka Spray Tan!  Wes said I looked like an oompa loompa!  thx hun!

Brad (the groom) Sissy (the Bride) Hollee (flower girl)

Uncle Brad is great with the boys...


Both of them
I wish I had more pictures of the weekend but traveling with a 2 week old, 19 month old, and 3 year old made it difficult.  We had a quick trip to Montgomery to witness a beautiful wedding (kudos to mom for putting it ALL together) and spend some time with my parents.  I will have to admit I was a bit out of it and hated that I couldn't participate more in the festivities.  Oh well... they probably didn't want to see my amazing dance moves anyway!  ha!  My sissy is a married woman with a new hubby and precious little girl.  I wish her all the best as a wife and mom!  (Wowzers... that is alot to take on -but if anyone can handle it -she's the Gal!)  I'm thrilled to become an aunt for the first time and welcome Hollee to our family.  Finally a GIRL to spoil!  I pray for my sister's patience, strength, and attitude as she faces new challenges and incredible love.  Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. J... may you have a long and happy marriage with God your rock.

No comments: