Thursday, October 25, 2012

Spider obsessed?

Can I have ice cream since P pulled my hair out?

Where is your hanitizer? (hand sanitizer)

My chair smells like butt.

How'd you get that cut on your eye? - mom
That's how God made me! - York 

Go slow mommy because this isn't a interstate. 

Get out of town, dad!

I love new baby. 

York was killing spiders And I told him "poor spider family!". And he said He was a lost spider looking for a girl to eat ...so he doesn't have a family and He saved the girl!

I made a patterin. (pattern)

Perry was screaming and he looked over at Tascha and replied...
We are working on our social skills. 

I'm trying to toughen him up. 

At beach:  that's God moving me in the water! (ie waves)

While singing itsy bitsy spider York points out that once the spider is in fact "washed away" ... He would NOT be able to climb up the spout again. Because he'd be dead! 

Mom... Why is he loosing his mind? (rams crying)

God is mighty because he is big!!

As York hugged me this am... He looks up and simply said "because you have gotten so small and I can hug you good -your not my boss anymore"

There are a couple of people in my class as cool as me...

Why did you throw that? - mom
Because I live sports- York 

As he put on a head lamp he comes over to me and asks if he can check me for critters... (too much turtle man perhaps?) as he is looking on my arms and legs he gets to my hair and says this is a good place for spiders to hide but your clear!

That day my tummy hurt-ed... There were monsters in me. 

I don't want real food! I want pretend food!!!

No comments: