Monday, August 25, 2008

Baby Harless!

Wes was right all along... A PERFECT baby BOY! It was an amazing moment seeing the little guy move across the screen. Janey and my mom joined us in the room as we uncovered the mystery of Baby H's gender. He has the sweetest face, perfectly formed arms and legs, and a hard to miss private area! At 18 weeks, our little guy weighs 9 ounces and is measuring 4 days ahead of our due date. So he may come on my Birthday... I can't imagine a more perfect gift. God is so great... we can not thank him enough. I have gained 10 pounds and am in our 5th month. Boy, how tiime FLIES! (no pun intended) Thanks to everyone for the sweet messages and continued prayers. I am in full MOMMA mode and can't wait to have the room ready and everything perfect for Baby Harless.



No comments: