Sunday, August 3, 2008

We're PREGNANT!

We found out on May 30, 2008... After 3 positive test and an extatic Wesley, we began calling family to spread the good news. We only wanted close family to know because it was so early... but I think my mom told most of Montgomery by the end of the day. I called my doctor on Monday morning to get an appointment and NATURALLY she was on vacation for the next 2 weeks. After the longest 2 weeks of my life... we went in for our first visit on June 10, 2008! We were 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant. We had an ultrasound, blood work, and other routine tests.



It was CONFIRMED there is a REAL baby growing inside of me. It really didn't hit me until we saw Baby H on the screen. It was a very exciting day and although the ALL-DAY sickness was getting worse we were thrilled.



Our next visit with Dr. Hancock was July 8, 2008. We were 11 weeks and 2 days and the sickness was out of control. She decided to try and hear Baby H's heartbeat with the doppler. Unfortunately, we were unable to hear the little one and went to have our second ultrasound. It was amazing to see how much has changed in four short weeks. Baby H actually looked like a baby... A head, tummy, and legs were present. Baby H is the cutest thing I have ever seen!



It is an absolute miracle and blessing from God! Life is good.

No comments: