Friday, August 8, 2008

Pregnancy 16 Weeks...

Wes and I went to the doctor on Tuesday, August 5, 2008. We heard Baby H's heartbeat for the first time... it was so amazing! Dr. Hancock said that it sounded 'strong and healthy'. Our next appointment is August 25th at 10:20am and we have invited my mom and Wesley's mom to come and be apart of finding out the gender!

Of course, if you talk with Wes he will tell you that it is a little boy! I am not sure... I guess we wont have to wait much longer. It is hard imagining that in 4 1/2 months we will have a son or daughter. I have no real feeling either way... I just pray each day for a healthy little one.

The weeks continue on and the little miracle inside of you becomes more present. Yesterday I felt Baby H move for the first time!! It was so strange... in a good way. It was on the right side of my tummy and felt like a little thump. It happened twice as I drove home from work. I look forward to more movement.

No comments: