Friday, January 29, 2010

Mr. on the MOVE...

I love HATS! Especially Uncle Scott's....Bathtime! Escaping...
York and my dad last week in Montgomery...

York is constantly B*U*S*Y! He spends each minute of his waking hours playing, running, talking, chasing, singing, hiding, and more RUNNING! Welcome (Wes and Evan) to a "toddlers world"... here you will enjoy a continual state of CRAZINESS! We are getting broken into the next stage of our magical journey! It is definitely different and never boring. York is busy exploring all of the things in his new world. He is quick to learn how things turn, roll, rock, or slide. His new trick is to turn the T.V on and off. This makes Wesley very annoyed!! But I have to remind him that this precious little 13 month old doesn't really understand what he is doing. He just thinks its funny because it gets a reaction out of us! He also has learned to escape the doggy-gate I have rigged in the living room. He is just too smart! Each day is so exciting and always different. I love listening to his sweet sounds and voice. He makes my every minute so sweet. Side note:: I have had that nasty ole stomach bug and Wesley had to take care of York and me. He did such an amazing job ... he was so attentive to me but also keep a close eye on little man. I have to give him a big THANK YOU! I am feeling much better and am so happy to be able to give my baby and husband big kisses.

Fun Friday Facts:

A son needs a mom...

to make sure that faith is the light that guides him.

A son needs a mom...

to make sure his socks match!

No comments: