Tuesday, June 15, 2010

CrAzY weekend...

Here comes the bride!!
My cousin, Meighan, is getting married in July! My mom, sister, and I threw her a wedding shower on Saturday and it we had a great time! Here is the bride to be opening some gifts.. The hostesses with the beautiful bride!
We had quite the weekend... Friday night we went to see the Zac Brown band at Verizon Wireless. Wesley LOVES them and his mom gave us tickets for his bday. We met some friends at 2 Pesos and had a delicious meal then walked over to the concert. They put on a fabulous show and we enjoy our little date night! Saturday we drove to Montgomery for the shower (pics above) and Wesley had a guys day playing golf and eating wings! They played in 100 degree heat... I do NOT know how they survived. He had a blast with my step-dad and other friends. We headed back to Bham on Sunday after a nice brunch with my dad. Below are pictures from Wesley's family birthday dinner. HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY sweet husband! You are an excellent father, amazing friend, and to-good-to-be-true hubby! You make everyones lives happier and your smile is contagious! I thank God daily for giving me the opportunity to share my life with such an incredible person. You are truly loved... by all!
York partook in some pre-bday water festivities!
The sad artistic ability...
(It was still D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S) Wes had some helping blowing out the candles...
My sweet boys!Beautiful decorations by Jane
Grandaddy LOVE!We have a new house being built 2 doors down... this has turned into an amazing babysitter!
York stares outside at the site repeating ... "trac-tor!" "trac-tor!"
Hours of entertainment!


Notice the missing pillows on our outside sofa... York takes them off so he can climb up with NO help! HAHA He is ALL boy.. no doubt! FYI... I have begun reading The Complete IDIOT'S Guide to Raising Boys! So far it is very interesting... I have been seeking out books on "the potty" and disciplinary issues. York doesn't give me too much trouble in the disciplinary category just yet... but with a new baby on the way around the same time "terrible 2's" should be making their debut... I wanted to be prepared!

H2 Update:

Baby #2 is a movin' and a shakin'... I feel this sweet child constantly! It is an unexplainable feeling and reminds me that in 5 short months we will meet the newest Harless. I have some exciting news about H2 that I will save for the next post... until next time friends...

No comments: