- Starting school (mothers day out-2 days a week) September 7, 2010
- Enjoyed nursery at Church so much that he didn't want to leave!
- Transitioning to Big Boy Bed!
- talking so much -tells me if he is hungry/thirsty/tired
- working on telling me when he has to potty!
- eats with spoon/fork
- enjoys looking/reading books for 10 minutes or longer
- likes to watch Sprout Cartoons in the morning
- eats so well -anything we are having he gets!
- doesn't forget about objects when they are taken out of his sight!
- likes for things to be clean -wipes table off after eating and hands/mouth
- starts daddy's truck with the key less entry! (thinks its hysterical -Wes does NOT!)
- walks Shug with a leash
These are some things that have thrown me into Emotional Mad Woman status! Not to mention I am about to begin my third trimester... LIFE, SLOW DOWN PLEASE! I am trying so hard to soak up each and every second but I have hit a little tired patch in this pregnancy and it is all I can do to keep my eyes open in the afternoons. Thank the Lord for York's afternoon siestas... momma appreciates them! Sorry no pix this post... refer to the 200 I posted last time!
I go Wednesday for my gestational diabetes testing and 7 month check up/shot. Other than the fatigue I am feeling really well.. enjoying this sweet time! (may be the last time I have a pregnant belly!) That's a post for another day!
Love you all... Ev