Thursday, September 1, 2011

I love CARNIES!

We have had a busy week.  Monday began with a great trip to the fair!  I absolutely love the fair ... Wes NOT so much.  He says the fair is lame, dirty, and expensive.  I like to describe the fair as a delicious night of F U N!  I am absolutely obsessed with fairs and have been since I was a little girl.  Who doesn't love funnel cakes, caramel apples, balloon/dart games, fish bowl games, mazes, monkeys riding dogs (that's for you Kelly), clowns, Ferris wheels, and last but not least the CARNIES!  I love fair workers ... they are so interesting.  Traveling the country in their motor homes to entertain our children.  I think I missed my calling! (hehe.. Wes will cringe when he reads that!)  I will say I think Perry had more teeth than half of the carnies at Monday nights festivities.  Nonetheless we had a fantastic time.  York was tall enough to ride several rides and I of course over indulged in fair food and went home with a tummy ache and big smile!  So long fair carnies... until next year.
SpongeBob, Patrick, and York!

York in the race car...

Turner the cowboy!

Feeding the animals

crazy P

laid back

Piggy racing at the fair


watching a bear tear down a picnic table

Daddy trying to win a stuffed animal!  Although Wesley didn't win (because he said the game was fixed!) I think deep down he still had a good time!  Thanks Hubs for indulging us .. again!

No comments: